Weights for UKHLS waves 1, 6 and 7
I currently carrying out an analysis where I am looking only at people coded 'OSM' at wave 1 who participated in waves 1, 6 and 7. I am not including those added in at wave 2 from BHPS or any other additions after this point. I am using data from x_hhresp and x_indresp as well as linking it to MSOA data. I am trying to decide which weight I need for this longitudinal analysis. Would I be correct in using 'n_indinus_lw' in this instance?
Thanks in advance
- Private changed from Yes to No
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
Yes, the choice of the weight is correct and it should come from wave 7. By the way the weight will automatically select OSMs for you.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Olena Kaminska to Natalie Bennett
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Also available in: Atom