Strengths and Difficulties variable
I am currently trying to run some analysis using the SDQ total difficulties score (ypsdqtd_dv). According to the strengths and difficulties scoring manual (http://www.sdqinfo.com/py/sdqinfo/c0.py) the scores should be 0-40. Wave 3 and 5 are in line with this however the scores for wave 7 are from 25-75. Please could you advise why this might be?
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty about 1 year ago
- Category set to Data inconsistency
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Stephanie Auty
- Target version set to M7
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Private changed from Yes to No
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
#2 Updated by Stephanie Auty about 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Suzi Robertson
- % Done changed from 10 to 80
There was a data error in these variables in data released in November 2017 (see #890). This has been corrected in the most recent release, so please download the most up to date version of the data.