Biomarker serum creatinine
Could you please inform me whether the analysis of serum creatinine is standardized according to IDMS?
Dr Per-Ola Sundin
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty over 1 year ago
- Category set to Biomarkers and Genetics
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Stephanie Auty
- Target version set to X Ns
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Private changed from Yes to No
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
#2 Updated by Stephanie Auty over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Per-Ola Sundin
- % Done changed from 10 to 70
Dear Per-Ola Sundin,
A reply from our biomarker team:
Yes, the method we used (Roche Creatinine plus) is standardized against ID/MS.