My name is Leonardo Núñez and I work at the Social Observatory of the Chilean Department of Social Development. We are in charge of carrying out the National Socioeconomic Characterization Survey (CASEN) and we have been evaluating the transfer from PAPI format to CAPI. According to this I want to ask some introductory questions:
- Can you send the form BHPS survey?
- In this survey (BHPS) what software do you use for data collection, Blaise software? or other market or own software?
I look forward to hearing from you
Thank you in advance
Leonardo Núñez López
División Observatorio Social
Subsecretaría de Evaluación Social
Ministerio de Desarrollo Social
Gobierno de Chile
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Leonardo Nunez to Stephanie Auty
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Private changed from Yes to No
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
#2 Updated by Stephanie Auty over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Leonardo Nunez
- Target version set to BHPS
- % Done changed from 10 to 70
I'm not sure what you mean by "the form BHPS survey". If you are looking for the questionnaires they are available here: https://www.understandingsociety.ac.uk/documentation/mainstage/questionnaires
If you click the tab at the bottom of the list, "BHPS", you will see links to all 18 waves' questionnaires.
There is some information about software in the BHPS User Guide, here: https://www.understandingsociety.ac.uk/sites/default/files/downloads/documentation/mainstage/user-guides/bhps-user-manual-volume-a.pdf
Section IV.16 covers the transition from PAPI to CAPI at Wave 9, and some references at the end of that section would also be useful to you.