Non coresidential relationships
I would like to understand whether there is the possibility of identifying
non-coresidential relationships in BHPS for all the waves and USoc for waves 1 and 2.
I know that it is possible for USoc from wave 3 (w_ncrr1) and that there is a questions
on expectations from a relationship (also non coresident)
for 8th, 13th and 18th wave of BHPS (bw_nrpxpm1).
Thank you and best,
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty about 1 year ago
- Category set to Questionnaire content
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Stephanie Auty
- Target version set to BHPS
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Private changed from Yes to No
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
#2 Updated by Stephanie Auty about 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Lydia Palumbo
- % Done changed from 10 to 70
Other questions you may find useful which were asked in the same waves as bw_nrpxpm1 (8, 13 and 18) were bw_nrpart, "The next few questions are about the choices people make in their personal relationships. Do you have a steady relationship with a male or female friend who you think of as your 'partner', even though you are not living together?" and bw_nrptim, "How long have you had this relationship with this person?"