Wave 8 - Vote 8 - Northern Ireland
When analysing the data for Northern Ireland in wave 8, it is clear that for the Vote8 variable 2392 of the responses are inapplicable. Is this a mistake or did no-one from Norther Ireland answer the question regarding party support in last general election?
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty over 1 year ago
- Private changed from Yes to No
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
#2 Updated by Stephanie Auty over 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 80
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Frida Bowe
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
The Northern Ireland sample are part of the first year of fieldwork and so they were almost all interviewed before the election, so they could not be asked h_vote7 and h_vote8.