Mistake between ba_jbstat_bh ba_jbstat in Wave 1 of BHPS
I'm using the harmonized BHPS and UKHLS datasets from the UK Data Service.
I've noticed that the variables ba_jbstat_bh and ba_jbstat don't match up. (Cross-tabulation attached.) Is this intentional? There is no long-term sick category in ba_jbstat.
The reason I ask is that I have made files to create work-life histories in the BHPS and UKHLS and I want these to work going forward, so just checking this won't be changed.
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty 11 months ago
- Private changed from Yes to No
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Target version set to X M
- Assignee set to Stephanie Auty
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Category set to Harmonisation
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer