Identification of members of household receiving care
How can I identify which members of the household are being cared for? For non-residents in the household, the variables w_aidhu1 and w_aidhu2 provide the following categories: parent/parent-in-law, grandparent, aunt/uncle, other relative, friend or neighbour, or client(s) of voluntary organisation. However, for looked after members of a household, the variable w_aidhua1-16 give the respective person numbers. I don't know how to combine this information with w_pno or w_relationship to identify who is being cared for.
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty over 1 year ago
- Private changed from Yes to No
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Assignee set to Stephanie Auty
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Category set to Data documentation
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
#2 Updated by Stephanie Auty over 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 60
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Jose Luis Iparraguirre
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
Where w_aidhua1-16 refers to person number, this is person number recorded in w_pno, so to link to the person they are referring to, use w_hidp and w_aidhua1-16/w_pno.