Missing variable: a_nbrsnci_dv (Buckner's Neighbourhood Cohesion Instrument)
I'm hoping to use the variables "a_nbrsnci_dv" (Buckner's Neighbourhood Cohesion Instrument), c_nbrsnci_dv and f_nbrsnci_dv. They should be in the individual response files according to the data documentation (https://www.understandingsociety.ac.uk/documentation/mainstage/dataset-documentation/wave/1/datafile/a_indresp/variable/a_nbrsnci_dv) but I don't have them in my data release. Do you know if and where I can get hold of it?
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty 7 months ago
- Private changed from Yes to No
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Target version set to M1
- Assignee changed from Gundi Knies to Stephanie Auty
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
#2 Updated by Stephanie Auty 7 months ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 80
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Mike Thomas
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
I see these variables in my copy of the a_indresp, c_indresp and f_indresp. Please try re-downloading the data.