On variables in entrepreneurship studies
I'm currently researching on self employment among ethnic minorities in the UK and I'm wondering if you have got a guide to variables that have been used within the context of entrepreneurship studies? I looked at the FAQ provided on your website but it doesn't offer anything on this. Thanks.
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty 3 months ago
- Private changed from Yes to No
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
#2 Updated by Stephanie Auty 2 months ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 70
- Assignee changed from Alita Nandi to Daniel Okoli
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Category changed from Data analysis to Questionnaire content
I think you will find our Index Terms page useful: https://www.understandingsociety.ac.uk/documentation/mainstage/dataset-documentation/index
In particular, there is a page for variables on self-employment which lists which variables are available in which wave on this topic: https://www.understandingsociety.ac.uk/documentation/mainstage/dataset-documentation/index/employment-self-employment