Definition of partially productive interview
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am looking for a definition of a "partially productive interview" used in Understanding Society. Could you please direct me to where I could find it?
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty 8 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Apologies for the delay in responsing to this question. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Understanding Society User Support Team
#4 Updated by Stephanie Auty 8 months ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 80
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Olga Maslovskaya
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
A partial interview is where someone has completed up to the household finances section, but not finished the interview. We define this as a useable partial. If someone does not get as far as the household finances section then they get an unproductive outcome, and their data is not included in the dataset.