Genotyping Data - plink format
Biomarkers and Genetics
We have granted access to the gwas data through EGA (through WTSI) after the process of signing an agreement (dataset EGAD00010000890). However, the data-set we granted access to contains illumina's IDATS files with the signal intensities making it time-consuming to process them. Is there anyway we can get this data in plink format?
Thanks a lot,
St. George's University of London
- Private changed from Yes to No
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Status changed from New to In Progress
The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Understanding Society User Support Team
- % Done changed from 10 to 90
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Dionysios Grigoriadis
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
We do not support these files here. Please write to the EGA about this.
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom