variable howling in SN6614
The variable howling (hours spent on housework per week) is included in the variable catalogue in indresp in waves 1,2,4,6 and 8. Although the variable search shows now matches, looking further into the time use module shows this variable. However, it is currently not included in the SN6614. I would appreciate clarification about this variable. Many thanks in advance.
#1 Updated by Alita Nandi 10 months ago
- Private changed from Yes to No
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Assignee changed from Gundi Knies to Alita Nandi
- Status changed from New to In Progress
The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Understanding Society User Support Team
#2 Updated by Alita Nandi 10 months ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 90
- Assignee changed from Alita Nandi to Darja Reuschke
You have made a small typo - the name of the variable is HOWLNG and not HOWLING. The variable HOWLNG is available in the INDRESP files for the waves you have specified (1, 2, 4, 6, 8).