Identifying transitions from households to institutions (older adults)
I am trying to identify transitions from households to institutions among older people aged 65+ (ideally residential or nursing homes, but otherwise any institutional setting). I'm hoping to identify all respondents known to have moved to an institution, rather than just those that are successfully followed up (w_dweltyp and w_preason provide a handful of institutional/proxy interviews).
Any advice on other variables to investigate would be gratefully received!
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty 6 months ago
- Private changed from Yes to No
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Target version set to X M
- Assignee changed from Alita Nandi to Stephanie Auty
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Category changed from Data analysis to Questionnaire content
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
#2 Updated by Stephanie Auty 6 months ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
We do have some additional data which could help answer your question but it is not currently released. The data team are working towards being able to release it and I will keep you informed of when that might happen.