Are there any plans for the public use data to have pre-constructed Polygenic scores and for these to be available with the public use data (instead of the full GWAS data)?
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty 9 months ago
- Private changed from Yes to No
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Assignee set to Michael Lebenbaum
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Category set to Biomarkers and Genetics
A response from the biomarkers team:
We have not made polygenic scores for public use. We are considering a number of ways of making data available but we would not make polygenic scores available through EUL. The data would always have to available through our gated access procedure, the METADAC.