Household meat consumption
I am using the data "Understanding Society: Waves 1-9, 2009-2018 and Harmonised BHPS: Waves 1-18, 1991-2009". I am interested in demand for meat /consumption of meat products in a household. I see that for the BHPS this was the variable "hscane" and "hscnte" in the data file hhresp. However I am unable to find any variable in the Understanding Society waves (which are more recent) that align with the BHPS variable. Is there any variable that gives any information on the consumption of meat or poultry or pork for the households?
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty 3 months ago
- Private changed from Yes to No
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Assignee set to Stephanie Auty
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
#2 Updated by Stephanie Auty 3 months ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 80
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to Neha Deopa
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Category set to Questionnaire content
We don't ask any questions on meat consumption in Understanding Society.