Use of health and welfare services in USoC
In the BHPS there were plentiful variables to measure respondent access to their GP, hospitals and receipt of social care. I cannot locate any equivalent variables in the USoC. Did you not collect data on this?
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Category set to 10
- Assignee set to Redmine Admin
- Target version set to X M
Hi, I have the same concerns. Do you get any answer about it?
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Redmine Admin to Stephanie Auty
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- % Done changed from 100 to 70
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
As the answer to this question has changed since it was asked, I will reply on your new post, issue #1042.
Also available in: Atom