wave 6 - individual records apparently unmatched to household records
When merging wave 6 individual respondents(all f_indresp records) to wave 6 houshold respondents (all f_hhresp records) using f_hidp as key, I fail to find the corresponding hh for 799 individuals. Which never happens in the other waves. How can this be explained?
#1 Updated by Victoria Nolan over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Gundi Knies
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Private changed from Yes to No
Many thanks for your enquiry - the team is looking into it and will respond as soon as they can.
Best wishes, Victoria.
#2 Updated by Gundi Knies over 3 years ago
- Category set to Data inconsistency
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Target version set to X M
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
there were always some individuals for whom we do not have a household interview. Until Wave 6 this was the case only for a small number of cases so it was decided to supress the individual interviews. In Wave 6 the number was quite substantial so the decision was made to not exclude the individual interviews when there is no household interview record.
Hope this clarifies.