Overview of variables for Innovation Panel
Is there a document available which summarises what information is available in each wave in the Innovation Panel? Something like a continuity index which shows the wave occurrence of each variable. Many thanks for your kind help.
#1 Updated by Stephanie Auty over 2 years ago
- Category set to Questionnaire content
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Stephanie Auty
- Target version set to X IP
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Private changed from Yes to No
Many thanks for your enquiry. The Understanding Society team is looking into it and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Stephanie Auty - Understanding Society User Support Officer
#2 Updated by Alita Nandi over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Stephanie Auty to francesca salvati
- % Done changed from 10 to 90
The best way to see a list of variables in each wave of IP is by looking at the data documentation.
Here if you click on a wave you will see a list of data files available for that wave with a brief description of what is contained in that file. Then if you click on that file you will see the list of variables contained in that file. If you click on the variable you will see informatino about the variable - the question text, response options, who was asked, frequency distribution etc.
All variables in the individual adult quesitonnaire are in the files with names w_indresp_ip (where w=a for wave 1 etc)
You can also look at the questionnaires:
Hope this helps. If you have further quesitons please let us know.