From 01/07/2012 to 02/05/2012
- 11:55 PM Support #25 (Closed): Merge the files
- Dear Jakob,
I merged all the files: (hhsamp+hhresp+a_empstat+indresp+a_income+a_marriage+a_indall+a_egoalt+a_child) ...
- 09:48 AM Support #24: Household Reference Person
The HRP is a single individual in the household defined in terms of responsibility for housing (and where more...
- 05:31 PM Support #24 (Closed): Household Reference Person
- I am currently working on a project which is considering using Understanding Society data. Having looked extensively ...
- 01:56 PM Support #22: Matching parent's information to their children (aged >15) in the same household
- Dear Maren
bysort a_hidp (pidp): gen m_sex = a_sex[a_mnspno]
generates m_sex as the sex of the person who takes p...
- 05:52 PM Support #22 (In Progress): Matching parent's information to their children (aged >15) in the same household
- Please examples in User Guide (Example 3)
- 09:22 AM Support #22 (Closed): Matching parent's information to their children (aged >15) in the same household
- Dear Understanding Society survey/BHPS users,
I am matching parent's information on age to their children (aged >1...
- 01:29 PM Support #21 (In Progress): Merging household and individual data set-wave1, 2009-2010
I have tried to reconstruct your example here:
use a_hidp using a_hhresp,clear
merge 1:1 a_hidp usi...
- 10:25 AM Support #21 (Closed): Merging household and individual data set-wave1, 2009-2010
- I want to merge the data set into one file. I started first with merging all household files. Let’s say I want to mer...
- 11:49 AM Understanding Society User Support
- "Understanding Society User Support":http://data.understandingsociety.org.uk/documentation/support is going on-line f...
Also available in: Atom