From 02/06/2012 to 03/06/2012
- 01:16 PM Support #29: Educational and health linkage data
- Dear Ruth,
The health data have not yet been linked and could follow a similar timescale to the education data, or...
- 01:13 PM Support #31: Interim wave 2 release
- Hi Kareena,
Apologies, there is an error in the value label. 6 should be "never" and 5 should be "less often than ...
- 10:07 AM Support #31 (Closed): Interim wave 2 release
- I have a quick query about the interim wave 2 youth data. The variable b_yppsprt is not coded with the same response...
- 04:34 PM Support #29: Educational and health linkage data
- Dear Ruth,
The education data is currently being linked for wave 1 (England) for ages 4-16, however it is not curr...
- 04:35 PM Support #29 (Closed): Educational and health linkage data
- Please can you let me know if the educational and health linked data are available for the Wave 1 age 10-15 Understan...
- 01:39 PM Support #27 (Closed): Index Terms for Understsanding Society?
- 01:38 PM Support #25 (Closed): Merge the files
- 01:38 PM Support #22 (Closed): Matching parent's information to their children (aged >15) in the same household
- 01:38 PM Support #21 (Closed): Merging household and individual data set-wave1, 2009-2010
- 03:15 PM Support #28: Household income data variables
- The net household income is net of income tax, National Insurance contribution, pensions and union dues, but not of C...
- 05:58 PM Support #28: Household income data variables
- Redmine Admin wrote:
> The household income is net of taxes (incl. national insurance).
Thanks Jakob. Is...
- 05:16 PM Introduction to BHPS using Stata
- The next of our “Introduction to BHPS using Stata” courses/workshops will be held on 26th-27th April. Further details...
- 03:39 PM Support #28: Household income data variables
The household income is net of taxes (incl. national insurance).
- 12:29 PM Support #28 (Closed): Household income data variables
- I'm trying to reconcile income data from US with comparable data from the Family Resources Survey / HBAI 2009/10.
- 01:39 PM Support #26 (Closed): NS-Sec
- 03:32 PM Support #27: Index Terms for Understsanding Society?
UKHLS has, as something new, a much improved search facility
- 02:06 PM Support #27 (Closed): Index Terms for Understsanding Society?
- I'm new to the Understanding Society dataset, although I have used the BHPS dataset in the past. I'm wondering if th...
- 09:35 AM Support #25: Merge the files
- Anita, Here is an example of how you could reshape a data set from long to wide (I've use the marriage file instead f...
- 11:23 AM Support #25: Merge the files
- So shall I reshape the empstat file before merging it with the other files and if so what should be the code. I did t...
- 08:48 AM Support #24 (Closed): Household Reference Person
- 08:48 AM Support #24: Household Reference Person
- We will document how we derive this variable in due course - at the earliest for the full wave 2 release at the end o...
- 03:40 PM Support #25: Merge the files
- NB some files are in a long format with several lines for each individual to report on events, e.g. employment spells...
- 01:29 PM Support #25: Merge the files
- Thank you very much for your response. If it is a cross section each observation should refers to a different individ...
- 11:22 AM Support #25 (In Progress): Merge the files
- So far we have released the data from the first wave of interviews carried out 2009-2010.
When will future waves be ...
- 03:15 PM Support #26: NS-Sec
- You should be able to find further details on the methodology in the Description to this variable:
- 01:21 PM Support #26 (Closed): NS-Sec
- I wondered if you could forward to me the code with which you derive a_jbnssec8_dv from A_JBNSSEC (or a_jlnssec_dv). ...
- 01:18 PM Support #24: Household Reference Person
- Thanks for the reply. So I guess that I will have to try to derive HRP from the data, as you do not have any code tha...
Also available in: Atom