From 12/10/2013 to 01/08/2014
- 03:14 PM Support #221 (Closed): detailed information on derived variables
- Update - We are planning to release Wave 1-3 net income variables Spring 2014. From Wave 4 onwards net income variabl...
- 12:47 PM Support #228: Wave 3 equivalent of b_indscbh_xw
Cross-sectional weights are not appropriate for your situation - this is because some people that have cros...
- 10:26 AM Support #225 (Closed): Merging BHPS and USOC weighting.
- 10:25 AM Support #229 (Closed): Social class for unemployed individual
- 10:25 AM Support #230 (Closed): Weights
- 05:36 PM Support #229: Social class for unemployed individual
- Thank you for your answer. It was very useful.
- 01:36 PM Support #229 (In Progress): Social class for unemployed individual
- There a couple of questions about employment status, jbhas, jboff and jbsemp. Considering the responses on all three ...
- 10:33 AM Support #229: Social class for unemployed individual
- Redmine Admin wrote:
I used wave c , d and e (years 1995, 2000 and 2005) of BHPS.
My dependent variable is amount o...
- 09:35 AM Support #229: Social class for unemployed individual
- Please provide more detail about the variables and waves you are using, so that we can replicate it here.
- 09:33 AM Support #230: Weights
- The what-when-why of weights are covered in the user guide, see also this FAQ;
- 09:30 AM Support #227 (Closed): Variable about university attended?
- 09:30 AM Support #226 (Closed): geographical identifiers
- 09:29 AM Support #224 (Closed): enumerated person weight vs person design weight
- 02:57 PM Support #228: Wave 3 equivalent of b_indscbh_xw
- Hi Olena,
Thank you very much for your response. I do need to produce some statistics for which your advice will ...
- 06:29 PM Support #225: Merging BHPS and USOC weighting.
If you are conducting longitudinal analysis (BHPS sample) then there are weights for this: in wave 3 they ...
- 06:20 PM Support #228: Wave 3 equivalent of b_indscbh_xw
You are right that the wave 3 cross-sectional weight is a combined BHPS + GPS + EMB weight, so using it onl...
- 12:29 AM Support #230 (Closed): Weights
- I am using BHPS but I did not apply weight on my sample (I aksed my supervisor and he told me it is not that importan...
- 12:27 AM Support #229 (Closed): Social class for unemployed individual
- I am using the BHPS and I would like to know why do unemployed individuals report a social class (e.g skilled, unskil...
- 12:53 PM Support #228: Wave 3 equivalent of b_indscbh_xw
- Sorry - this is not an IP3 question (mistook this for wave 3).
- 10:42 AM Support #228 (Closed): Wave 3 equivalent of b_indscbh_xw
- Good morning,
I am conducting analysis of a several waves of data spanning BHPS and USoc, using only the BHPS cohort...
- 12:22 PM Support #227: Variable about university attended?
- in two years' time
- 12:07 PM Support #227: Variable about university attended?
- Thank you Jakob. Can you tell me when the Wave 5 data will be available to researchers? Best wishes, Vikki
Also available in: Atom