From 02/17/2014 to 03/18/2014
- 07:25 PM Support #245: cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
- Thanks for your questions. The following should answer your questions above.
1. From statistical perspective by usin...
- 01:56 PM Support #250 (Closed): Identify Eligible Nurse Health Assessment Sample
I want to compare respondents to the Nurse Health Assessment in Wave 2 to all those who were eligible to p...
- 10:13 AM Support #249 (In Progress): Merging BHPS and US
- The new user guide explains all about the overlap between the two studies and how the data may be linked;
- 10:12 AM Support #248 (In Progress): Question about lda variable
- Please see #78
- 10:05 AM Support #244 (Closed): GHQ-12 measures in wave 3
- Passed on to our questionnaire team for when they next revise this part of the questionnaire.
- 09:13 AM Support #249 (Closed): Merging BHPS and US
- My current research project aims at investigating longitudinal change across the BHPS sample and obviously I would lo...
- 04:56 PM Understanding Society Training Course 11-12 June 2014
- 05:36 PM Support #247: Data on Political Attitudes and Household debt
- Dear Andreas,
Unfortunately neither the BHPS nor Understanding Society have carried the political questions that y...
- 05:26 PM Support #248 (Closed): Question about lda variable
- I'm doing a study on the effects of being an ethnic minority on using the Understanding Society dataset and I am some...
- 07:59 AM Support #244: GHQ-12 measures in wave 3
- Thanks for making us aware of this issue. The tool is correctly implemented, but the variable label should be turned ...
- 04:07 PM Support #246 (Closed): Xwaveid pidp
- 04:07 PM Support #242 (Closed): Best Friends Module
- The first revision of M3 is due Nov 2014
- 12:52 PM Support #247 (In Progress): Data on Political Attitudes and Household debt
- The surviving households from BHPS are now part of the Understanding Society study, where they were first interviewed...
- 08:33 AM Support #245: cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
- Dear Olena,
Since writing, 20 hours ago, my further queries regarding the current policy on the derivation and pu...
- 12:15 PM Support #245: cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
Thank you for drawing my attention to the delayed arrival of weight b_hhdenub_xw (for cross-sections of comb...
- 07:49 PM Support #245: cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
Yes, your understanding is correct. There are a few comments here.
First, with wave 3 we also released a we...
- 02:23 PM Support #242: Best Friends Module
- Thank you for the reply.
Do you have a timescale for when the revised data will be released?
- 02:19 PM Support #242 (In Progress): Best Friends Module
- Thankyou for making us aware of this issue. The data were collected and we will include it in the first coming revisi...
- 02:06 PM Support #239 (Closed): oprlg, oprlg0 and oprlg1 in three waves
- 02:01 PM Support #247 (Closed): Data on Political Attitudes and Household debt
- Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m a PhD student in political economy at MIT and study the economic roots of political behavior. ...
- 09:34 AM Support #246 (In Progress): Xwaveid pidp
- By way of clarification, we operate we three types of variables for the documentation, a) continuous variables, b) ca...
- 09:12 AM Support #246: Xwaveid pidp
- Just to confirm: that query relates to SN6614, not the 'M3' dataset. My mistake.
- 09:10 AM Support #246 (Closed): Xwaveid pidp
- This is a potentially very simple (and quite possibly silly) question, but its not one I've yet been able to fathom. ...
- 01:37 PM Support #245 (Closed): cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
- I am confused by the differences in the cross-sectional household weights available in the US a_hhresp b_hhresp and c...
- 03:12 AM Support #244 (Closed): GHQ-12 measures in wave 3
I'm not entirely sure whether I have interpreted this right, but it looks as if the scale for c_scghqk is inco...
Also available in: Atom