From 03/03/2014 to 04/01/2014
- 04:36 PM Support #254 (Closed): svyset query
I want to conduct analysis into the impact of racism on health inequality. The racism questions that I am inte...
- 06:21 PM Support #252: Data on parents of children in c_child.dta
- The following example combines mother's highest qualification (a_hiqual_dv) from the adult interview response file (A...
- 04:17 PM Support #252: Data on parents of children in c_child.dta
- Guess I've got it. The key is to keep _merge==2, not _merge==3. Am I right?
- 02:31 PM Support #252: Data on parents of children in c_child.dta
- Thanks Jakob, but I still can't find my way around this.
I've renamed the variables and tried to merge the datasets ...
- 06:40 PM Support #253: general population sample
If you are interested in extra 5 minutes questions for general population only - please use extra 5 minutes...
- 04:10 PM Support #253: general population sample
- Dear sir /madam,
We would like to use only the _General Population sample_. Which of the weight variables should we ...
- 04:09 PM Support #253 (Closed): general population sample
- Dear sir /madam,
We would like to use only the General Population Comparison sample. Which of the weight variables s...
- 05:10 PM Support #252: Data on parents of children in c_child.dta
- CHILD is constructed as the subset of 0-15 year old from the household grid file, INDALL. Both files contain derived ...
- 12:19 PM Support #252 (Closed): Data on parents of children in c_child.dta
- I'm working with the Wave 3 data (eventually, I'll look into the three waves but for the moment, I'm at a preliminary...
- 04:32 PM Support #251 (In Progress): Whether born in UK - all respondents at wave 2
- The variable, ukborn, on XWAVEDAT is the last valid response to the question, "Were you born in the UK, that is in En...
- 04:19 PM Support #250 (Closed): Identify Eligible Nurse Health Assessment Sample
- 02:46 PM Support #249 (Closed): Merging BHPS and US
- 02:45 PM Support #248 (Closed): Question about lda variable
- 05:41 PM Support #251 (Closed): Whether born in UK - all respondents at wave 2
- Dear Sir / Madam
Where can we find information on whether an individual is born outside the UK for all adult indiv...
- 03:45 PM Support #247 (Closed): Data on Political Attitudes and Household debt
- 12:39 PM Support #250 (In Progress): Identify Eligible Nurse Health Assessment Sample
- Please take a look at the variable, w_elig, on W_INDSAMP_IP, which summarises eligibility and outcomes of all issued ...
- 12:36 PM Support #245 (Closed): cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
- Thanks for all the comments.
- 12:14 PM Support #245: cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
- Thank you for your reply. I note that you again recommend that I use the combined cross-sectional weight. I could exp...
- 07:25 PM Support #245: cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
- Thanks for your questions. The following should answer your questions above.
1. From statistical perspective by usin...
- 01:56 PM Support #250 (Closed): Identify Eligible Nurse Health Assessment Sample
I want to compare respondents to the Nurse Health Assessment in Wave 2 to all those who were eligible to p...
- 10:13 AM Support #249 (In Progress): Merging BHPS and US
- The new user guide explains all about the overlap between the two studies and how the data may be linked;
- 10:12 AM Support #248 (In Progress): Question about lda variable
- Please see #78
- 10:05 AM Support #244 (Closed): GHQ-12 measures in wave 3
- Passed on to our questionnaire team for when they next revise this part of the questionnaire.
- 09:13 AM Support #249 (Closed): Merging BHPS and US
- My current research project aims at investigating longitudinal change across the BHPS sample and obviously I would lo...
- 04:56 PM Understanding Society Training Course 11-12 June 2014
- 05:36 PM Support #247: Data on Political Attitudes and Household debt
- Dear Andreas,
Unfortunately neither the BHPS nor Understanding Society have carried the political questions that y...
- 05:26 PM Support #248 (Closed): Question about lda variable
- I'm doing a study on the effects of being an ethnic minority on using the Understanding Society dataset and I am some...
- 07:59 AM Support #244: GHQ-12 measures in wave 3
- Thanks for making us aware of this issue. The tool is correctly implemented, but the variable label should be turned ...
- 04:07 PM Support #246 (Closed): Xwaveid pidp
- 04:07 PM Support #242 (Closed): Best Friends Module
- The first revision of M3 is due Nov 2014
- 12:52 PM Support #247 (In Progress): Data on Political Attitudes and Household debt
- The surviving households from BHPS are now part of the Understanding Society study, where they were first interviewed...
- 08:33 AM Support #245: cross sectional hh weights in US w1/2/3
- Dear Olena,
Since writing, 20 hours ago, my further queries regarding the current policy on the derivation and pu...
Also available in: Atom