From 04/10/2014 to 05/09/2014
- 01:34 PM Support #256 (Closed): BHPS to US migration data
- 01:29 PM Support #261 (Closed): Weighting for wave 2
- Dear support team,
I am using the wave 2 of US survey in a cross-sectional analysis. I need to account for all res...
- 01:03 PM Support #260 (Closed): age leaving home
- We are analysing the wave 3 question ‘age you think when you leave home’ (lvhm). We noticed that there are a signific...
- 12:52 PM Support #254 (Closed): svyset query
- 12:51 PM Support #259: Question about individual self comepletion weight in UKHLS Wave 3
- Thanks for your request - now forwarded to the stats dep.
- 11:28 AM Support #259 (Closed): Question about individual self comepletion weight in UKHLS Wave 3
- Dear Sir/Madam,
We are currently look at some of the self-completed measures in the UKHLS Wave 3 data; our sample...
- 02:14 PM Support #257: Residential mobility and LSOA codes
- > a) Using xwhist on xwavedat - although it is not entirely clear what a change in postcode actually means. Is this a...
- 10:53 AM Support #255 (Closed): Inconsistency in data set and online documentation for variable b_fimngrs_dv
- 01:31 PM Support #258: High number of 0 weights
- Dear support team - just a short note: The title is misleading (I first misread the problem, please ignore the title)...
- 01:30 PM Support #258 (Closed): High number of 0 weights
- Dear support team,
I am conducting an analysis where I want to compare life-satisfaction means (n_sclfsato) betwe...
- 11:03 AM Support #257 (Closed): Residential mobility and LSOA codes
- Hi Jakob,
Apologies for the long post. I'm using UKHLS studies SN6614 and SN7248 (Special License Census 2011 LSOA...
- 11:22 AM Support #256: BHPS to US migration data
- The new user guide explains all about the overlap between the two studies and how the data may be linked;
- 11:06 AM Support #256: BHPS to US migration data
- Thanks - geography is not an issue - it's only regions that I need. But I couldn't see any matching unique person or ...
- 09:02 AM Support #256: BHPS to US migration data
- UK Region of residence is
- 12:50 PM Support #256 (Closed): BHPS to US migration data
- First time here so apologies if not the correct place to post. Is it possible to analyse movements of people (literal...
- 09:16 AM Support #255 (In Progress): Inconsistency in data set and online documentation for variable b_fimngrs_dv
- Looks like you've got the End User Licence version of the data. Please see the special licence FAQ here;
- 08:10 PM Support #255 (Closed): Inconsistency in data set and online documentation for variable b_fimngrs_dv
- Dear sir/madam,
The documentation on the understanding society website reports that the max value of b_fimngrs_dv ...
Also available in: Atom