From 05/18/2014 to 06/16/2014
- 06:34 PM Support #270 (Closed): Weighting
I am using the first three waves of US data to look at job loss and associations with mental health and self-ra...
- 06:06 PM Support #267: Self-completion data (adults) from wave 2
- That's great, thank you Jakob. That's all I need.
I do think though that the b_indresp data dictionary should be up...
- 09:15 AM Support #268: Survey sample
- The region variable, GOR (UK Region), is on the main sample and response files, e.g. here;
- 04:42 PM Support #269 (Closed): Waves with Height and weight
- I am looking for confirmation on the collection of body mass index in US. I have reviewed the questionnaires and nur...
- 02:45 PM Support #268 (Closed): Survey sample
- Would it be possible to tell me what the Welsh sample size is for this survey please?
- 10:13 AM Support #267: Self-completion data (adults) from wave 2
- you could search or browse the online documentation pages from around here for variables of interest;
- 10:00 AM Support #267: Self-completion data (adults) from wave 2
- Thanks Jakob. I've got the self-completion questionnaires. Is there a data dictionary file for the self completion va...
- 04:53 PM Support #266: Wave 2-3 Biomarkers Release Date
- we will update this faq when we have got a date for the release. The samples are still being analysed at the moment.
- 01:44 AM Support #266 (Closed): Wave 2-3 Biomarkers Release Date
I'm very interested in the Waves 2-3 Biomarkers dataset containing information derived from blood samples, ...
- 04:50 PM Support #267: Self-completion data (adults) from wave 2
- The first couple of waves we used paper questionnaires for the self-completion. You can find these as pdf in the docu...
- 04:07 PM Support #267: Self-completion data (adults) from wave 2
- Hello again - my apologies as it appears the variables are in the b_indresp dataset. I was confused because they are ...
- 03:17 PM Support #267 (Closed): Self-completion data (adults) from wave 2
- Hello, hope you can help. I've downloaded waves 1-3 from the data service in STATA format, but I can't find the varia...
- 02:27 PM Support #260 (Closed): age leaving home
- 02:27 PM Support #259 (Closed): Question about individual self comepletion weight in UKHLS Wave 3
- 10:37 AM Support #264: Data inconsistency - satisfaction with health - c_sclfsat1
- There does seem to be a shift for some categories between Wave 2 and 3 and more so for satisfaction with health than ...
- 10:02 AM Support #263 (Closed): Ethnic Boost
- 10:01 AM Support #262 (Closed): Weights
- 10:00 AM Support #261 (Closed): Weighting for wave 2
- 10:00 AM Support #258 (Closed): High number of 0 weights
- 10:38 AM Support #264: Data inconsistency - satisfaction with health - c_sclfsat1
- I am unable to attach the document - so here is some additional detail. Please contact me if you would like me to sen...
- 10:20 AM Support #264: Data inconsistency - satisfaction with health - c_sclfsat1
- we haven't allowed attachments so far. The following text formatting tools might be of use; https://www.understanding...
- 10:23 AM Support #260: age leaving home
- > 1) Is the answer option ‘don’t know’ explicitly given TO THE RESPONDENT by the interviewer or is this option only r...
- 04:25 PM Support #264 (Closed): Data inconsistency - satisfaction with health - c_sclfsat1
- Hi there,
I am working for the Department of Health and am trying to explain why there appears to have been a dro...
- 01:25 PM Support #259: Question about individual self comepletion weight in UKHLS Wave 3
- Thank you for brining our attention to this issue. The issue with the c_indscub_xw weight has been now solved and the...
- 12:29 PM Support #258: High number of 0 weights
Thank you for your question. The drop of cases you observe is because with the c_indscus_lw you lose cases fr...
- 04:06 PM Support #257: Residential mobility and LSOA codes
- > On the xwhist variable there are quite a lot of cases where a postcode is present at wave 1, then not at wave 2 but...
- 03:25 PM Support #258: High number of 0 weights
- as for #259 we would like a bit of time to get the best possible answer for you.
- 03:23 PM Support #263: Ethnic Boost
- please see
- 12:03 PM Support #261: Weighting for wave 2
If you are interested to represent population of the UK (or any subgroup) at the time of wave 2, use b_in...
- 11:59 AM Support #262: Weights
If you are using three waves in one model then use c_indpxub_lw. If you are using each wave separately, the...
Also available in: Atom