From 06/24/2015 to 07/23/2015
- 09:47 AM Support #391: job tenure variable in Understanding Society
- Dear Jun
we do not presently provide an indicator for the length of employment spells. It is possible to derive this...
- 06:28 PM Support #390: how to deal with inapplicable values
- Dear Jun,
we differentiate between a number of different sources of missingness. The full listing is reported in Tab...
- 10:45 AM Support #385 (Closed): EMB sample
- 10:45 AM Support #389 (Closed): Secure data question
- 10:44 AM Support #388 (Closed): Weights Northern Ireland UK
- 03:56 PM Support #391 (Closed): job tenure variable in Understanding Society
- Dear support team
I'm using both Understanding Society dataset and the BHPS dataset to estimate a wage equation. ...
- 03:42 PM Support #390 (Closed): how to deal with inapplicable values
- Dear support team
a lot of the variables in the Understanding Society dataset has a high percentage of inapplicable...
- 10:16 AM Support #389: Secure data question
- Unfortunately, we are currently not able to support analysis that depends on knowing the exact location of both home ...
- 10:01 AM Support #389: Secure data question
- Greetings Jakob,
We are hoping to define possible routes travelled by participants to estimate what kind of neigh...
- 09:37 AM Support #389: Secure data question
- Whilst we don't collect any identifiable data on work places, we do collect employment and commuting-related informat...
- 11:45 AM Support #389 (Closed): Secure data question
- This is a question about spatial data available in US. I understand that home postcode is available in the secure dat...
- 04:01 PM Support #378 (Closed): Retirement data
- 04:00 PM Support #381 (Closed): lvwhy recording
- 08:40 AM Support #385: EMB sample
- The GPS sample without the NI part, that is, hhorig=1, is representative of Great Britain and selected with almost eq...
- 08:29 AM Support #388 (In Progress): Weights Northern Ireland UK
- Hi Gretta,
I am not exactly sure from your message, but it seems that you have set up the data in long format and ...
- 01:22 PM Support #388 (Closed): Weights Northern Ireland UK
- I am looking only at the Northern Ireland data - I have merged BHPS and US and am concerned with GHQ and self-rated ...
- 09:12 AM Support #387: Weights when nurse visit is baseline
- Assigned to the methodology team. Please note that it currently may take us a few weeks to respond to the more detail...
- 02:38 PM Support #385: EMB sample
- Redmine Admin wrote:
> EMB can be included in weighted analysis. Please see user guide for further info https://www....
- 05:26 PM Support #387 (Closed): Weights when nurse visit is baseline
- I’m doing an analysis in which variables measured in the W2/W3 nurse visit (baseline) are used to predict outcomes on...
- 02:33 PM Support #386: Using BHPS / Understanding Society for CNEF
- Please apply for a licence to BHPS data here: http://discover.ukdataservice.ac.uk/catalogue/?sn=5151&type=Data%20cata...
- 01:51 PM Support #386 (Closed): Using BHPS / Understanding Society for CNEF
- Dear staff of Understanding Society (formerly BHPS),
I would like to use the Understanding Society / BHPS data in th...
- 03:08 PM Support #381: lvwhy recording
- > Is it possible to get any information on the actual year of death for these individuals, or are there any estimates...
Also available in: Atom